When you’re planning a wedding on a budget, there are plenty of ways to cut corners and save a few bucks. Your wedding dress, however, is not one of those things—but that doesn’t necessarily mean you have to spend a small fortune to snag a gorgeous dress.
The cost of an jumped to a super-high ,391 in 2017, according to , with many women spending just over ,000 on a wedding dress. Hey, we totally get you want to look your absolute best, but it does pay to remember that most of us technically will only wear the dress one time.
Given this, we’ve taken the time to uncover 13 under-the-radar places you can find gorgeous wedding gowns on the cheap. If you’re on a mission to find the dress, we suggest you hightail it to these sites, stat. Because let’s face it: Most of us can’t afford Vera Wang.
1. : Yes, your favorite spot for cool-girl dresses does wedding gowns, too. As of last year, the incredibly stylish, eco-conscious retailer is also a destination for drop-dead gorgeous bridal dresses at reasonable prices, most of which hover in the 0 range.
2. : If you’re hoping to unearth a stunning vintage wedding dress, take the time to sift through the online offerings at Adored Vintage—mostly all the bridal inventory hovers in the 0 range.
3. : Along with thousands of cute party dresses and summery crop tops, your favorite fast-fashion super-site also has beautiful wedding gowns—and plenty of dresses perfect for bridesmaids, too.
4. : With hundreds of ready-to-wear and customizable wedding gowns and bridesmaid dresses, White Runway is an easy first-stop when looking for a budget-friendly bridal look. Prices here are hard to beat—you should be able to find the dress and still get change from 0—and if the piece arrives and doesn’t fit perfectly, you can exchange it, no questions asked.
5. : This British brand has a beautiful selection of short and long wedding dresses with prices that fall well below a ,000 budget.
6. Grace Loves Lace: This boho brand specializes in free-spirited styles that are suited to outdoor ceremonies. Everything is handmade from luxe French lace and silk, and prices start at around 0 for short wedding dresses, with most gowns available for less than ,000.
7. : You already turn to Etsy for everything else handmade and quirky, so why not do the same for your wedding dress? There are dozens of Etsy stores that sell vintage or handmade bridal looks, so get shopping!
8. : This Australian superstore is home to the affordable fashion favorite Cameo, as well as several of the label’s sister brands (Keepsake, The Fifth Label, Finders Keepers, and more). Among the trendy spring styles are a few standout white dresses that would appeal to any minimalist, modern bride.
9. : Lace continues to reign supreme over just about everything else on the bridal circuit—and we can understand why. The fabric is feminine, flattering, and lends itself perfectly to wedding dresses. If you have your heart set on something lace, but with a more bohemian feel, check out Daughters of Simone.
10. : For traditional wedding dresses under 0 (and free shipping!), it’s worth taking a look at Donna Morgan.
11. : Can’t think of anything worse than pulling on a conventional wedding dress and veil? Then head to Nasty Gal and pick up a white caped mini or something a whole lot more modern (and affordable!) than a long, lace gown.
12. : For frothy, tulle princess gowns and bead-embroidered bridal dresses, check out the offerings at BHLDN.
13. : If retro vintage is your style, and you want to stick with your signature look for your wedding day, search for something a little more original at ModCloth.
The 13 Best Places to Buy Wedding Dresses on the Cheap | @stylecaster
A version of this article was originally published in June 2015.
Hard water hair damage 2018
Edgy high fashion makeup 2019
Isabel lucas transformers 2 robot photo
Pretty summer girls tumblr 2018
Blue lace prom dresses 2018
Hair color experts advice 2019
Your definitive guide to hair donation 2018